Who We Are
Hope For The City is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization dedicated to transforming lives and eliminating hunger in the Las Vegas Valley with dignity and hope. We are unwaveringly committed to providing care, relief, essential life skills and resources to empower individuals in the greater Las Vegas area and beyond, ensuring they have the vital support they need to thrive.
CEO and President
Together we are providing hope
At Hope For The City, we understand that many families will face hard times, and we want to be there when they need someone to help them get through. During the Pandemic, we fed over 1 million people, supporting families with nowhere else to go. Even though the Pandemic has slowed, families are still hurting. Each week, we provide food to over 1000 families in need.
Serving families in
Las Vegas since 2020
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, Hope For The City launched in March 2020 and has been serving the community of Southern Nevada ever since. Since the start of the pandemic, we have:
- Launched and operated 1000 pop-up food pantries across the Las Vegas Valley
- Supplied 18.2 million pounds of food to our friends and neighbors in need
- Served 1.4 million individuals
- Provided help to over 300,000 households
- Facilitated at-risk senior feeding programs
- First responder’s feeding programs
- Partnered with Law Enforcement to help deliver food to vulnerable communities
- Provided essential supplies for kids in need