- Large banners with prominent branding at the entrance and exit of the Hope For Kids events.
- Thank you plaque presented to your business
- Professionally produced and personalized Hope For Kids recap and thank you video with
your business as the sponsor.
- Custom designed, decorated and business themed holiday lighted booth displayed within
the drive-through experience, business banner and the opportunity to give out business
- Business representative can appear on a live television broadcast to make your donation
(subject to availability).
- Business name included as a Platinum Sponsor in a handout to guests that come through
the drive-through experience.
- Business logo featured on Hope For The City’s website as a Platinum Sponsor for all of
- Multiple “live” thank you’s on our social media platforms during the drive-through
- Multiple public thank you’s on our social media platforms and in our newsletter to all our
supporters during the week of Hope For Kids.
- Business logo featured on A-frame signage at all of our weekly food pantries for all of
- Hope For The City Partner sticker to display in your place of business.
- Hope For The City t-shirts for team